[Nottingham] Free Ubuntu CD's

Dalkus dalkus at fyrelizard.com
Fri Jun 3 10:47:24 BST 2005

Yep, they are the official, very pretty CD's with very welcoming
artwork. I can give you some of my CD's for the fair if you like, but
I'm not sure if there would be enough...

If they will ship in time (they should do - 4 to 6 weeks) then you might
want to look into ordering a larger number yourself? Delivery is free
and you only need to pay tax, etc if customs stop them (Which isn't
reported to have happened before in England for them)

http://www.ubuntulinux.org/shipit/link_view

That url will lead you to the ability to order as many as you choose and
also provides you with an FAQ.

If you don't want to order them however, I'd be glad to get a few of
mine to you.