[Nottingham] Awareness Days 2005

Robert Postill robert at grinning-cat.com
Tue Jun 14 11:38:56 BST 2005

Dear All,
I've had confirmation from the museum service that we can use the
Green's Mill site for our nefarious purposes :)  The dates this year
will be 11th and 12th of November so get your skates on :)  This is our
third year so we're looking to be better than ever.  To that end what
would be ace would be:
Poster designs.
Ideas for demonstrations.
Help on the day.
Publicity.

I'm sure there are other things and if you'd like to drop me an e-mail
offlist I'll try and collate suggestions into a unified format.
Robert.