[Nottingham] User-mode-linux alternatives

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 15 09:26:30 BST 2005

On Tuesday 14 June 2005 10:49, Graeme Fowler wrote:
> On Tue 14 Jun 2005 10:01:23 BST , Matthew Walster <matthew at walster.org>
wrote:
> > Does anyone here have any experience in this area?
>
> Qemu has been quite a useful piece of software for me (and the only
> non-commercial virtualisation environment that I've used):
>
> http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/

Also, for Ubuntu users there's a brief walkthrough of qemu installation on
Hoary at Aq's blog site (i.e. Aq of LugRadio) at
http://www.kryogenix.org/days/2005/06/14/installing372457021727

Regards,
Michael Erskine

--
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."