[Nottingham] gtkam probs

Matt Bunter matt.bunter at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jun 19 14:48:51 BST 2005

All,

I've searched on Google and nothing has presented itself that helps.

I've got a Canon S45, gtkam 0.1.12, gphoto2 2.1.5 on Kubuntu 5.04. I've
been using gtkam and this camera for a while now, just not using
Kubuntu, so this is a new task for the recently upgraded PC (this has
worked in the past with other distros on the same PC).

gtkam has no trouble finding the camera, or showing the images. When I
try and save the images to a directory I get the following :

Problem getting 'IMG_1452.JPG' from folder '/DCIM/114CANON'.

where IMG_1452.JPG is one of many photos on the camera.

Pointers anybody?

Regards,

Matt