[Nottingham] [Social] Tomorrow 02 Mar 2005, NLUG Social Meet

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 15:31:32 GMT 2005

Folks,

Has noone been in The Falcon?

Well, at least some of us will have by tomorrow evening... It looks like
it has been transformed since I last looked in! Details appended below.

Next social is Tomorrow:

>> Wed 02 Mar 2005, NLUG Social Meet
>>
>> Meet in the Sir John Borlase Warren pub at Canning Circus at 19:15-ish.
>

> 1, Ilkeston Rd, Canning Circus, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG7 3GD
> Tel: 0115 947 4247
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/nottingham/entertainment/pubs/sirjohn.shtml
> http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=456345&y=340153&z=0&ar=Y
>

>> And thence onwards for 19:45 to the Warsaw Polish Diner nearby towards
>> the city centre for food.
>

> http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=456555&y=340103&z=0&ar=Y
>
>> This is a quick-food / diner extablishment, Polish style, with various
>> meaty and veggie offerings all at around £5 per dish.

Further beers later at 21:00 in:

The Falcon Inn

1, Alfreton Rd, Canning Circus, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG7 3JE
Tel: 0115 978 2770

http://www.leftlion.co.uk/bars.cfm/id/29
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=456312&y=340228&z=0&ar=Y

(Mmmmm, must hack the website...)