[Nottingham] This could spell trouble for us!?!?

Matt Bunter matt.bunter at wanadoo.fr
Sat Mar 12 22:10:19 GMT 2005

> > http://www.againsttcpa.com/what-is-tcpa.html
> >
> > And here's me thinking that Intel, AMD, IBM and HP were all Linux friendly
> > companies
>
> Only when it suits them. Long live the analogue hole!

Have you ever seen Intel, HP, Microsoft and IBM agree on anything ??? Let alone another 170 odd companies. Pretty soon the Chinese will be producing Thinkpads and Thinkcentres - I'll bet £1000 now that they won't let anything like this (TCPA) anywhere near their fabrication of computers.

We should worry about software patents far more that some Fritz Chip.

Matt