[Nottingham] hello and a fond farewell

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Mar 14 14:05:47 GMT 2005

Godfrey,

I'm surprised noone has yet answered. (And I'll admit that I've just
been given a reminder (:-))

[...]
> remaining link - that of listmaster. I am moving next week to a new job
> many miles from Nottingham. The job of listmaster is not onerous, having
[...]
> If anyone feels they have the odd few minutes a day to do this, and have
> support from a couple of other members, let me know. Or perhaps you all
> feel that there should be nominations and a vote?

Well, I propose that we share this onerous task amongst some of the
present key konspirators:

Duncan F, Rob P, Martin G, and myself.

And to keep it democratic, can we have a seconder and a second seconder
from the list to say they agree (or not) with this idea please?

[...]
> I will not be giving up my own membership of the LUG, after all I am
> going to work as a developer using our favourite L.A.M.P to enlighten
> the masses!

We hope to see you around for a while yet!

Thanks for your efforts (and continued efforts),
and good luck with your move.

Regards,

martin at ml1.co.uk