[Nottingham] [Fwd: O'Reilly UK - User Group Newsletter Issue 07-05]

msemtd msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 10 16:25:37 BST 2005

On Tuesday 10 May 2005 15:18, Robert Postill wrote:

> Is there any chance of a copy of Linux Server Security: ISBN
> 0-596-00670-5 ?

OK, I'll stick this on the list.

> > which ideally should be nicely
> > formatted (e.g. the Bosnian LUG reviews:
> > http://www.linux.org.ba/osvrti/index.php?l=2).
>
> Right, now in terms of review format what exactly tickles you about the
> Bosnian review?
> a) The details at the top (i.e. ISBN etc)?
> b) The chapter by chapter format?
> c) The font and layout (which I love comparative to that pink you've got
> on the perlmongers site :)?

Actually I like the little picture of the book cover!

But, yes, you are right: the general format _looks_ nicer WRT fonts, colours
etc. which will come out in the wash! (my style sheets are at the dry
cleaners' at the moment). If reviews are forwarded to me then I'll slap them
on the perlmongers site and we'll thrash out a stylesheet.

Regards,
Michael.

--
You are standing on my toes.