[Nottingham] Book Reviews

Martin Garton martin at stupids.org
Wed May 25 16:47:04 BST 2005

On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 16:24 +0100, Michael Erskine wrote:

> BTW: LUGRadio -- I'm booked into the Novotel Wolverhampton with the entire
> family for the Saturday night. Who else is definitely attending?

Hmm. I would like to go but can't say it is definite yet.

Do all you other folks who might be going already have tickets?

> BTW(2): Did we record Charles' KDE talk?

We didn't due to last minute logistical problems.  Reports were that it
might not have been well suited to being recorded anyway.  I still have
your two microphones.

Cheers,
Martin.