[Nottingham] Blackbox probs

Matt Bunter matt.bunter at wanadoo.fr
Tue May 31 21:24:08 BST 2005

>session.menuFile:       /home/foo/.blackbox/blackbox-menu
>
>which is where blackbox looks for its menu. If that's missing, it'll
>use the system default (where that is varies between distributions,
>but see below). Just modify or add it as necessary; make sure you
>"restart" blackbox through its menu after making changes, otherwise
>whatever you changed in there will be overwritten when bb exits (see
>the RESOURCE FILE section in bb's manpage).

OK, menu is fine now. I'm actually writing this using Blackbox.

Still to do :

Get some more desktops up by default,
Use bbkeys to create hot-key combinations,
Stop remembering my KDE hot-key combinations and trying them in Blackbox !!

Thanks for the help and advice.

Oh yeah, Blackbox has a VERY impressive man page - wish that some others
would be so helpful.

Regards,

Matt