[Nottingham] Awareness day CDs

Simon flibble at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 12:30:27 GMT 2005

People.

I have received confirmation that the order for Ubuntu CDs for the
awareness day, and general LUG distribution, has been processed.
Unfortunately I have no indication on how long this will take for them
to arrive. I have tried to contact Ubuntu to ask and not had any
reply. I did inform them in the request that these were needed for the
11th.

Does anybody here on the list have a more direct route to a person at
Ubuntu who could perhaps speed things along a little? I don't know
what to do with 135 CDs if they don't arrive before the awareness days
:(

Oh, and sorry Martin. They don't do Edubuntu or Kubuntu CDs yet :(

Simon