[Nottingham] Games on Linux

Simon flibble at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 12:37:36 GMT 2005

I was reading a website about Mac OSX for Intel when I found some
interesting information. It seems a fair few games companies are
wanting to port games to this system. Given that PowerPC macs will be
in use for a while yet, it could take a long time for the Intel line
to get as big. But these companies are wanting to port the games.
Regarding the Linux community, do we have anything to gain here?
Surely if they port games to run on OSX intel then it's pretty trivial
to port to run on Linux? Is this even possible though?

Simon