[Nottingham] Awareness day Linux propaganda

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 14:24:50 GMT 2005

Duncan John Fyfe wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-11-03 at 13:52 +0000, Simon wrote:
>
>>I'm trying to arrange some things to stick into the bags. Failing
>>that, printing a load of leaflets I can do also.
>>
>>I've fired off a load of emails to various Linux companies in the UK
>>asking for help. Fingers crossed.
>>
>>Oh I also emailed Canonical directly to ask, nicely, if there is any
>>possibility to hurry the CDs up :)
>
> Wow, busy beaver.
> Remind me to buy you a pint next time we meet.
>
> FYI Rob got us in:  http://events.theregister.co.uk/event.php?id=3280

Excellent on all counts.

Now we'd better spruce up the website a little! I can take time off to
hack the site later this afternoon, unless anyone else can get in there
first.

Offlist, Dave is zapping some Kubuntu & Edubuntu disks. I've already got
some Ubuntu disks sorted.

And we're Registered! No turning back now ;-)

martin at ml1.co.uk