[Nottingham] Response on awareness day

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 16:53:49 GMT 2005

gary smith wrote:

> Bless.
>
> Aren't they lovely at that age?

Yes very touching... :-)

> Your emotional. irrational and completely unwarranted outburst is

And very Freudian, Or is that a line out of Frazier?

[...]
> I believe that you owe a lot of people an apology.

Please state you case and in what way. An apology to you for what?

(Or is this for some imaginary "group" with certain imagined "traits".)

> Please reflect and try to mature a little.

Please speak for yourself and let others speak for themselves also.
We're waiting for a little feedback if you hadn't realised. Or are we
kicking a dead body?

Now, your own point is?

Regards,

martin at ml1.co.uk