[Nottingham] Proposal

Graeme Fowler graeme at graemef.net
Fri Nov 4 07:37:24 GMT 2005

On Fri, 2005-11-04 at 01:10 +0000, Michael Simms wrote:
> I would like to make a proposal.
<snip>
> Thoughts? Opinions?

How about the "can-be-bothered" list, which roughly equates to the
"group" you've been chuntering on about for the last 24 hours? That way
you can make announcements and have discussions and get annoyed with
everyone's perceived lack of (unoffered) commitment without having to
start off yet another flamewar. And if you need help with meetings, you
can ask each other.

If it keeps this mailing list clean, it's a bloody good idea by me.
Although that goes against my previous posts about list/group schisms,
I'm now so bored with the rants and responses from all sides that I'd
really quite like this list to return to what it once was; a list where
people talk about Linux.

Graeme