[Nottingham] LUG Radio Live 2006

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Nov 7 00:00:58 GMT 2005

Michael Simms wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-11-06 at 17:33 +0000, Paul Mellors wrote:
>
>>Hay Michael
>>
>>Did you know you were on the list of suggested speakers?
>>
>>http://wiki.lugradio.org/index.php/LUGRadio_Live_2006_Speaker_Suggestions
[---]

> Interesting, it seems that someone under the username of AndyD, ...
>  decided to take my name off the list, ...

###
  18:14, 6 Nov 2005 Andyd M (Suggested Speakers - - if you're getting
someone in about game porting, it had better be someone who actually
does some game porting, e.g. Sam Lantinga from Loki)
###

Yep, looks like he's "not happy". (Who is he anyhow?)

Michael, meanwhile you've still that talk promised for NLUG from your
international conference... ;-)

martin at ml1.co.uk