[Nottingham] apologies

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Nov 16 09:53:45 GMT 2005

Ken,

Kenneth Huggins wrote:
> apologies to our esteemed administrator / moderator, I've just had to
> register again because I forgot to note the user name I elected for last
> month

No worries.

You'll get a reminder within a month for what username/password you
used. You should be getting two lots of mail until you cancel one of the
subscriptions. (Or is someone else getting your second copy?)

Also note: This list is _not_ moderated.

> sorry I couldn't make it to Greens' windmill, diary already full ...
> next time !

Hey, we had a good LAN party while the organic floor was being ground
(or was that Halloween bones?)...

Welcome onboard.

Listadmin
NLUG