[Nottingham] Leaving the list due to flamewars

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 12:50:52 GMT 2005

Davis, N. wrote:
> Hello,
>   I do not have time to read other peoples flamewars so gonna

There's the "k" key for killthread. And there are whatever other options.

On this issue, you're welcome not to care and you're equally welcome to
float along on whatever the rest of the Linux community let you have for
free.

You have a choice.

And yes, I fully accept that it is human nature that for any "free"
offerings you'll always have a proportion of freeloaders. Sometimes they
are useful even if only for gaining wider testing and increasing the
masses and as a source of feedback by whatever level of complaints they
generate.

Its all a question of keeping a healthy balance...

Good luck,
Martin

(Aside: Yes I did intervene and put in a few clicks to ACCEPT your post.
Please subscribe your nd51 address. Or, I'll just have to assume that
you have no interest to partake in this list. Regards, ListAdmin.)

martin at ml1.co.uk