[Nottingham] Don't tell the MPAA

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 09:01:23 GMT 2005

On Thursday 17 November 2005 00:17, Michael Quaintance wrote:
> Michael Simms wrote:
> >What you are looking for is transcode - its a bit of a pig to use, but
> >it does work. Ive never used it for the purpose you mention so I cant
> >give exact instructions, however

> Wonderful, thanks.

I'd recommend the use of a nice front end such as DVD::rip to show the options
visually grouped for your selection. It will then construct, and optionally
execute, the appropriate command lines which can be pages long!

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
Reality is bad enough, why should I tell the truth?
  -- Patrick Sky