[Nottingham] <OT> First refusal, sweet laptop

Joshua Lock incandescant at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 10:33:08 GMT 2005

Morning list,

Sorry for the off topic post but I am selling a very nice Linux
friendly laptop and wanted to give the NLUG first refusal.

The laptop cost £950 and is only a few months old, it has been
happily running Ubuntu since purchased and seems to work almost
flawlessly with it (see my LinuxOnLaptops page for more info[1]).

The specs are thus:

Intel Pentium M 750 Processor 1.87GHz
15.4" WXGA BrightView Widescreen (1280x800)
Intel i810 Shared Graphics Chipset
512MB DDR SDRAM, 2DIMMs
100 GB Hard Drive
Intel Centrino WLAN 802.11 b/gn
Internal 56k Modem
DVD+/-RW/R & CD-RW Combo w/Double Layer Support

The laptop is in mint, hardly used condition. Any people with a
serious offer mail me off list: incandescant at gmail.com

Sorry for the lack of signal.

1 - http://www.incandescant.net/~josh/laptop.html

Joshua Lock