[Nottingham] Cybercafés

Robert Hart enxrah at nottingham.ac.uk
Sat Oct 1 19:19:35 BST 2005

On Sat, 1 Oct 2005, Michael Leuty wrote:

> We are currently helping a French student sort out her stay in
> Nottingham (good looking, slim, but spoken for). Are there some
> cybercaf=E9s in the city centre which she could use (with machines, not
> just wifi access)?

I'm sure there are. The central library on angel row has 60 internet
computers which you can use for free. Not sure if you need to be a library
member or not, because I've never used them, but I've not had problems in
other UK cities. (both Glasgow and Derry let me use the internet in their
libraries).

http://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/sitemap/leisure_and_culture/libraries/libr=
ary_services/lcli_computers_for_all.htm

I'm pretty sure Debenhams had some PCs in their cafe last time I was in
there, but I don't know how pricey they are.

Rob