Re[2]: [Nottingham] Cybercafés

Matt nottlug at spandex.nildram.co.uk
Sat Oct 1 19:34:54 BST 2005

>> Are there some cybercafés in the city centre which she could use
>> (with machines, not just wifi access)?

RH> I'm sure there are. The central library on angel row has 60 internet
RH> computers which you can use for free. Not sure if you need to be a library
RH> member or not,

I know you need a login to use them.. and I also know that it's
related to the number on your library card (something like "the
numbers without the letters").  But that doesn't mean they can't issue
a temporary one...

RH> http://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/sitemap/leisure_and_culture/libraries/library_services/lcli_computers_for_all.htm

This statement:-

"You can save your work to our computer server; you have up to 5Mb of
space. This work will come to you at any library computer that you
use."

Makes me think that maybe you *do* have to be a member.

Matt