[Nottingham] Cybercaf?s

Simon flibble at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 12:50:09 BST 2005

On 10/2/05, Johannes Kling <jok at printk.net> wrote:

> Hello,
> > Are there some
> > cybercaf?s in the city centre which she could use (with machines, not
> > just wifi access)?
>
> I'd recommend CombatStrike in the Cornerhouse. It's easy to find and,
> while mostly a gaming den, is very good for web access as well.

<SNIPPED>

I can't remember how much it is exactly, but it's something less than
> 2 GBP for an hour; if you use the service a lot, they offer a
> membership scheme which makes it even cheaper.

£4 an hour for non-members, £3 for members. 1 year membership is £12.

It's a lot cheaper and easier to pop down to central library on Angel Row
and become a member. It doesn't cost anything and all you need is a bill
with your name and address on and some proof of signature (bank card etc).
And I am sure they accept members from outside Nottingham (I know a lot of
Polish exchange students use the library).

Simon