[Nottingham] A show of hands for the LAN party please

Joshua Lock joshua.lock at incandescant.net
Tue Oct 4 21:01:17 BST 2005

On Tuesday 04 October 2005 20:42, Michael wrote:
> All,
>
> Let's get an idea of attendance and machine numbers.

I'll be there :)

I may be bringing a couple of friends but they are not definate.
I can bring one or more small (~4 port) switches if they might help. They are
only small so I will bring them along just in case.
I also have a couple of cables a crimping tool and a few cable ends that I
will try and remember to bring.

I only have my laptop so won't be able to serve anything but I have an
external caddy that can be used via USB2 or Firewire and can take any ATA HDD
if you think it might help?

P.S: my fiancee is (probably) coming to the meet tomorrow to see what this
Linux thing is all about, should be interesting for her and me.

Josh