[Nottingham] A show of hands for the LAN party please

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 5 11:32:21 BST 2005

On Wednesday 05 October 2005 01:20, Martin wrote:
> Shame about the Cisco, any connection with the partying?! :-/

I don't think so.

> I'm bringing my fileserver box and a few power leads. I'll also bring
> along whatever else comes to mind.

Ah yes, power: what do we know about the Star Inn's power capabilities? Also
tables, chairs, etc.: will there be enough?

> It should be good!
>
> I'll be there for high noon. Anyone else is very welcome to help set up.

I'll be there around midday.

I truly wanted to do a whole bunch of dance mat games but I don't have time to
work around the opposing axes issue with my PSX-USB adapter. Does anyone have
a different PSX controller adapter?

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--