[Nottingham] LAN party afterglow or aftermath?

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 10 10:10:00 BST 2005

On Monday 10 October 2005 09:58, Michael Erskine wrote:
> I was paying the price of afternoon drinking toward the end of yesterday's
> LAN party and was dreading the tidy up and loading of all my junk into my
> tiny car.

It just occurred to me how this sounds! Allow me to clarify that I had two
pints of IPA at around 2pm and I was fully sober for the drive home at 9pm.

That just leaves that 4th tab of acid: that was the one that gave me the
headache ;)

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
Superior ability breeds superior ambition.
  -- Spock, "Space Seed", stardate 3141.9