[Nottingham] Configuring a basic web/FTp server

kev kev.linux at ntlworld.com
Thu Oct 13 09:32:52 BST 2005

You say you are on a college network, I would imagine that the network
administrators would have kittens if you start running any type of
unauthorised software, especially of the FTP kind. They maybe clueless or
even cool about it, but just wait until things start going wrong with the
network ..........

I would suggest that you set up a webserver on your home network and have a
webpage that allows you to upload files direct to the server. Someone should
be able to recommend a nice bit of PHP to use

Kev