[Nottingham] posting gmail

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sat Oct 15 17:42:30 BST 2005

John Cremona wrote:
> I sent in a posting to the list yesterday (my first) from my gmail
> account, but it never showed up on the list.  Is there a reason for
> this?  I registered on the list with address john.cremona at gmail.com (so
> I do not know if this one from my work email will be accepted either!)

Mail is only accepted from the email address with which you registered.
If you want to mail from other addresses, then you must reregister.

I accepted this one manually to let it through. Such mails are held
until I log in to select what to do with them and you take your chances!

(I didn't notice your first mail. Either it went through, or perhaps one
of the other listadmins zapped it.)

martin at ml1.co.uk