[Nottingham] [Talk] ***TODAY*** Wed 19/10/2005 Voice over IP {ML}

Martin Garton martin at stupids.org
Fri Oct 21 17:14:55 BST 2005

On Fri, 2005-10-21 at 16:52 +0100, Mike Cardwell wrote:

> I chose a Grimsby number (01472) as that's where I'm from
> originally.

Interesting.  After a recent LUG meet six of us went to the pub
afterwards to discover that of the six, three (myself included) were
originally from Grimsby.  I don't know what it is but for some reason we
have a disproportionately high number of Grimsby folk in the group.  (As
well as a high number of Martins. I think I'm the only Martin from
Grimsby though)

Erm. Sorry for roaming completely off-topic there. I will now go back
and read your note again to see if I can say anything linux related :)

--
Martin.