[Nottingham] Domain Registration Issues

Mike Haber Mike.Haber at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Oct 25 16:01:56 BST 2005

Hi All,
Ok so say I have a domain, www.mycrappydomain.co.uk and it's costing about £200 a year for redirection to a server I own. I want to pay less, so can I just stop paying my current redirector and then buy the domain from say 123reg at a cheaper rate when it becomes available? Or is there an easier way?

thanks
MikeH