[Nottingham] NottsLUG forums.

paul at paulmellors.net paul at paulmellors.net
Thu Oct 27 09:10:31 BST 2005

Well it seems to me, and i know i'm going to get moaned at for saying this,
that people make great suggestions, then nothing happens with them, or
theres no
real interest so the idea dies.  Do we need some kind of commitee that will
make a list of ideas and suggestions, and start to act on them? I understand
one was being voted for, but what happened with that?  Has that died too? I
know people work and have lifes [spelling?] outside of the group, but apart
from the meets and the awareness days, this group only seems to survive from
the posts people make to the mailing list!   Please bear in mind, i am new to
this LUG and obviously dont really know the ins and out of it, and what
happens
behind the scenes or [to be honest] what the hell im talking about lol

Look im tired and haven't had a coffee yet :)

/me ducks, put on the protective cloak [lvl 10] and waits for the fire.