[Nottingham] Hi All

Graham Greenwood mr_brownstone3g at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 6 14:22:18 BST 2005

Hello everyone my name is Graham Greenwood and I am fairly new to the list
and mailing lists in general so I am sorry if this message is inapropriate.

I converted from MS Windows about 6 months ago after many months
contenplating the switch.  I started out using KDE Distro called Yoper but
found it a little broken for a noobie like me.  I then heard about Ubuntu
and immediatly downloaded Worty (Ubuntu 4.10) and replaced Yoper with it and
fell it love and so far have lived happily ever after.

I have also been considering comming to a LUG meet but  I am a little
nervous about doing so because I am a mute and a little over selfconcious
about it.

Graham Greenwood