[Nottingham] Hi All

Robert Hart enxrah at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Sep 6 14:39:22 BST 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 14:19 +0100, Graham Greenwood wrote:

> I have also been considering comming to a LUG meet but  I am a little
> nervous about doing so because I am a mute and a little over selfconcious
> about it.

I wouldn't worry about it. It's a bunch of nerds, all of whom have
reason to be self-conscious (some of them even think pony-tails are
still in fashion!)

I put off actually coming to a meeting for nearly four years, but when I
did finally go, everybody was really friendly, and I had a great time.

Rob
--
Robert Hart <enxrah at nottingham.ac.uk>
University of Nottingham