[Nottingham] Strange ssh errors - Corrupted MAC on input.

Robert Hart enxrah at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun Sep 11 16:32:41 BST 2005

That fact that it works for many megabytes at a time, and I presume
doesn't always stop in the same place would suggest to me that this is
entirely network related.

Don't know if it's an onboard nic or not, but if you can, I'd try
swapping it for another, or putting it in a different PCI slot.

If you have other servers with free space on them, you could try doing a
large rsync from either end individually.

I assume from your e-mail that the two servers are located close to each
in terms of the network.

Rob