[Nottingham] Broadband...

Alex Walker alex at x3ja.co.uk
Tue Sep 13 20:52:44 BST 2005

Colin Saxton wrote:

>After reading the Bulldog story I am going to stay well away from them!
>Ah well its going to be fun...I can remember last time...NTL wouldn't
>lift a finger to help...as soon as I mentioned Linux the phone was
>down...I have heard that its a slowly improving.

Well if it's good customer service you're after, then I can recommend
Black Cat Networks... http://www.blackcatnetworks.co.uk/ ... (Shameless
plug for a friends' company -  but I just moved from them to get cheaper
2mbps from Demon - so maybe it's just guilt)

I assume you've seen http://www.adslguide.org.uk/ though... they tell
you useful info about providers I seem to remember...

Alex