[Nottingham] Broadband...

Martin Garton martin at stupids.org
Tue Sep 13 21:11:13 BST 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 20:52 +0100, Alex Walker wrote:

> Well if it's good customer service you're after, then I can recommend
> Black Cat Networks... http://www.blackcatnetworks.co.uk/ ... (Shameless
> plug for a friends' company -  but I just moved from them to get cheaper
> 2mbps from Demon - so maybe it's just guilt)

I can second that recommendation.  I recently moved to black cat
networks from demon to get ipv6 addresses.

The customer service is amazing. I have had almost immediate response to
emails on several occasions, and you can often even get support from
them on irc.  They are not the cheapest, but I think they did reduce
some of their adsl prices within the last week or two. (although not for
the 512k service that I use)

--
Martin.