[Nottingham] Re: Nottingham Digest, Vol 104, Issue 3

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Sep 14 10:02:46 BST 2005

martin lowther wrote:
> I use a linksys router aswell and ---

Good note. Is there enough space on there to do anything much useful
with linux?

> Plus NTL is going to 10mb soon which will do me until 24mb adsl 2 is
> available.

Any ideas when?

Part2:

Please see below for further comments:

> On 9/13/05, *nottingham-request at mailman.lug.org.uk
[---]

>     When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>     than "Re: Contents of Nottingham digest..."
>

>     Today's Topics:
>
>        1. Broadband... (Colin Saxton)
>        2. Re: Broadband... (Michael Erskine)
>        3. Re: Broadband... (Cam)
>        4. Re: Broadband... (Michael Leuty)
>        5. Re: Broadband... (Robert Postill)
>        6. Re: Broadband... (Martin)
>

>     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>     Message: 1

[---]

[--- SIX ARTICLES SNIPPED ---]

Please trim your posts! And what's the title?

Aside: My own personal view is that top posting is fine and applicable
in 'cover your arse leave an audit trail' business emails. On all other
occasions, top posting engenders a certain sloppy laziness. Reverse
chronology is usually confusing also. (Flamings to a new thread please :) )

Regards,

martin at ml1.co.uk