[Nottingham] Re: LAN/Fix-it Party DAY Sun 9th Oct 2005

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 26 13:05:48 BST 2005

On Monday 26 September 2005 12:31, Davis, N. wrote:
> Michael,
>   That will be interesting to see your 100Mhz laptop. Which distro does
> it run?

I'm currently running MuLinux from an ext2 partition on the HDD. I intend to
install Slackware eventually, now I have PCMCIA ethernet working. The laptop
has no CDROM so I'm in a simillar position to yourself.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

NB: subject != thread -- fix GMail now! :)

--
All the taxes paid over a lifetime by the average American are spent by
the government in less than a second.