[Nottingham] RE: Nottingham Digest, Vol 106, Issue 1

Robert Hart enxrah at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Sep 26 16:00:12 BST 2005

On Mon, 2005-09-26 at 14:44 +0100, Michael Erskine wrote:
> On Monday 26 September 2005 14:29, Robert Hart wrote:
> > No, it's an evil so-called-game that discriminates against the 10% of us
> > who are lucky enough to have alternate colour perception.
>
> Use the level editor to define whatever coloured levels you desire.

Somebody must have read my bug-report. There's now a -cb commandline
option that gives special colourblind friendly bubbles.

It's not that I *can't* tell the difference between the different
colours, (although the yellow and the green is pretty tight), but that I
have to do it consciously, whereas with geometric distinction, I can
just point and shoot like everybody else...

Rob

--
Robert Hart <enxrah at nottingham.ac.uk>
University of Nottingham