[Nottingham] apt-walkabout or similar

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 27 11:10:58 BST 2005

How do other members distribute updates for their apt-based distributions?
Ideally I'd like to download all updates on a machine with access to
plentiful bandwidth, store them on some removable media (preferably with
changelogs too), and provide updates to similarly configured machines with
less or no bandwidth. I've just stumbled across apt-walkabout and I'm
currently studying the manpages. I'm looking for "standard practices" if
there are any!

Regards,
Michael Erskine

--