[Nottingham] ISP ADSL

Martin Garton martin at stupids.org
Tue Apr 25 12:09:12 BST 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-25 at 11:54 +0100, paul at paulmellors.net wrote:
> Can any one suggest any decent ISP's that provide Business ADSL connections in
> Nottingham?
>
> At the moment i am using Griffin [512k].
>
> At the moment i can only [due to lack of coffee] think of BT, NTL.
>
> I think someone mentioned Bulldog?

I've used Black Cat Networks for a little over a year and I've been very
happy with them. Being one of the smaller ISPs, they offer excellent
customer service.  Typically, my emails are answered very quickly
(minutes in some cases) by people who actually know what they are doing.
It's the first ISP I've used where the staff generally know more than I
do about networking and the internet.

Personally, I'm using the "home" service, but they offer Business ADSL
as well.  You get a fixed IP address (plus a load of ipv6 addresses if
you care about that sort of thing)

They are not the cheapest around though, if that's your main concern.

--
Martin.