[Nottingham] [Talk] Next week - Weds 3rd May - Desktop Fix-It Night at The Navigation

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 28 13:26:54 BST 2006

Weds 3rd May 2006 - Desktop Fix-It Night at The Navigation

Trouble with your desktop? KDE Krumbling? Gnome Gnackered? Linux beginners:
bring your problem machine and we'll endeavour to give you the leg-up you
need to get a fully-functional Linux desktop. This is all completely free of
course! We'll be discussing the many options available for a Linux desktop,
OpenOffice, multimedia, etc. What is keeping you tied to that "other" OS?

The Navigation Inn: About 2 mins walk from The Trip to Jerusalem just the
other side of Castle Boulevard, sandwiched between The Irish and the canal
lock! Buses and parking at the Broadmarsh Centre nearby.

We will be in the large room upstairs. All completely smoke-free. Ask the bar
staff if you can't find it! For help with parking, unloading etc. just leave
a message on the mailing list.

Doors open 19:30 for 20:00 start
Navigation Inn, 6 Wilford St., Nottingham, NG2 1AA. Tel: 0115 9417139

All are welcome.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
"I gained nothing at all from Supreme Enlightenment, and for that very
reason it is called Supreme Enlightenment."