[Nottingham] Events up to Christmas 2006

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sat Dec 9 14:00:11 GMT 2006

Folks,

The next events for the rest of this year are:

Sometime Wed or Thurs 13/12/2006-ish, the NNLUG splinter group will be
sampling real ales at some esteemed establishment somewhere in the
Northern Sector of Nottingham. Further details from one of the other
Martins!

Thence, we have:

>>> CHRISTMAS SOCIAL at Capocci, Upper Parliament St
>>>
>>> "December Special": Starter, Main Course, Bottle of house wine or 3x
>>> Beers for £21.95
>> We have booked for 8 people at 8pm on *Monday* 18/12/2006
>> (numerologists can dream what they like!)

So far, we have:
>> Andy and Stef
>> Dave L
>> Micheal E
>> Hazel W
>> Martin L and Sarah S
and Duncan

If anyone else wishes to come, please email me ASAP and I'll see if we
can get some more table space.

>> (Definites please. They normally require an advance deposit for the last
>> week to Christmas and this is all on my risk and good name.)
>>

>> Meet 19:00 Langtrys
>> 20:00 Capocci
>> and then whatever!
>>
>> 56-58 Upper Parliament Street
>> Nottingham
>> NG1 2AG
>>
>> Tel: 0115 947 3622
>>
>> http://www.capoccirestaurant.co.uk/pageview7.asp?cust=556
>> http://www.thegourmetsociety.co.uk/Restaurants/Capocci.php
>> http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=52.9553&lon=-1.1499&scale=10000&icon=x

Phew! And that makes for an event every week for 5 weeks running!

(New maillist thread for next years events :-) )

All welcome,

Merry Christmas!

NLUG
http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/