[Nottingham] Congrats to Mike, Bev and Francis

Moppett Iain Iain.Moppett at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Dec 21 13:20:18 GMT 2006

Not so small: Libby was born 20/11/06!

Iain

-----Original Message-----
From: nottingham-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk
[mailto:nottingham-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk] On Behalf Of Michael
Erskine
Sent: 21 December 2006 09:58
To: nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Nottingham] Congrats to Mike, Bev and Francis

On Thursday 21 December 2006 09:24, Graeme Fowler wrote:
> Welcome to the small and exclusive club that is "folks with children
> having birthdays just before Christmas".

That's not such a small and exclusive club: my eldest daughter Ruby was
10 on the 19th.

The smaller and more exclusive club that is "folks having birthdays just
after Christmas so everybody forgets to get them anything and they end
up with other people's unwanted Christmas gifts" has myself amongst its
number. I'd much prefer to be in the former!

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
H. L. Mencken's Law: