[Nottingham] [Social] Weds 3rd Jan 2007 - Michael's in Sherwood

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 21 13:46:24 GMT 2006

The first social of 2007 will be at my house in Sherwood (since it's my
birthday and I'm organising it!) for an evening of playing classic video
games (on the Linux MAME cabinet) and configuring my new WRT54GL router
(which I will be getting for Xmas! Also runs Linux). Bring laptops, media,
leftover party snacks and a beer or two.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.