[Nottingham] Tux Magazine - good for new users + #nlug

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 3 14:23:15 GMT 2006

On Friday 03 February 2006 08:47, Michael Erskine wrote:
> BTW: I updated the mailing list page on the website to point to the #nlug
> channel rather than the #notts channel whose topic is set permanently to
> "This is NOT the NLUG channel. They're over in #nlug."! Point your IRC
> appliances at...
>
>     irc://irc.uk.oftc.net/nlug

WRT #nlug: I got operator status! There was some discussion on Wednesday about
seemingly permanent #nlug residents. Unless I'm in the wrong place, I'm the
only person in there and I'm therefore chanop! I'm on...

unununium.oftc.net[212.227.63.89/6667], running version hybrid-7.1+oftc1.4.0

...FWIW.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
  -- George Bernard Shaw