[Nottingham] Wanted: part-time job

MARTIN Olivier olivier_martin at laposte.net
Thu Feb 9 17:15:20 GMT 2006

Hello,

    I would like to apply for a part-time job in IT. I am currently a
French ERASMUS student at the Nottingham University. I am here for my
last year in my French engineering school (equivalent of the Master in
UK) where I study Computer Science.
    This job is mainly to improve my English and see how you work in UK.
That is not impose by my school. It is only of my own initiative.
    I have already work in small and big companies (one start-up and
Thales Avionics) in IT. Every time, my strong technical knowledges have
been noticed. I am able to work alone or in a work group.

    My French school has delivered me a sound knowledge in various
domain of IT such as system programming, network programming, database,
web programming, ... I could practice these different domain during my

    I also develop various websites and softwares during my free time; I
like discover new technologies and test them. I had begun to learn IT as
self-taught person; the school allows me to re-enforce my knowledge. The
fact to have begin to learn alone permits me to appropriate easily new
technology.

    I daily use GNU/Linux as Operating System and I mainly develop for
this platform.

My CV is available there :
http://www.codeur.org/cv/CV_MARTIN_Olivier-English.pdf . Please contact
me by e-mail at olivier_martin [CHEZ] laposte.net , if you require
further information.

        Yours sincerely,

            Olivier MARTIN