[Nottingham] html in maillist postings

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 13:38:25 GMT 2006

Folks,

Please do not post html messages on the maillist. Set your mail program
to send TEXT ONLY.

'html' posts usually get blocked as potential spam. We get a lot a spam
posts... Its much easier and quicker if I can nuke the lot in one gulp
rather than having to sift through for the one or two posts that want
accepting.

Text-only is also very much more friendly for the digests.

Sorry but I'll be rejecting any further html posts that get trapped
henceforth.

(Most mail clients let you set text-only for specific addresses. If not,
please try a recent client that does.)

Regards,
Martin

Listadmin