[Nottingham] NLUG next events 1/3/06, 15/3/06

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 15:53:29 GMT 2006

Folks,

Some advance planning:

Our next meet Wed 01/03/06 is a food-social around the city centre.

The following meet on Wed 15/03/06 follows on for introducing more
features of _using_ Linux for Newbies. This should also be useful for
"not-so-new Newbies" to see alternative or newer ways of doing Linux things.

And we are long overdue for a LAN party & fix-it meet. Can anyone offer
or suggest any suitable venues for sometime over one of the coming weekends?

martin at ml1.co.uk