[Nottingham] Dedicated hosting

john m howitt jmhowitt at mac.com
Fri Jan 27 15:46:20 GMT 2006

I have used Dedicated-Servers in Nottingham, same org as 123 for about
4 years. When they were notts based it was a good service. They were
taken over by Pipex some time ago and have dropped of since then. I had
a crash and it took them 48 hours to get the machine back up and
running with me making all the running. There response on why was weak
and i had to pay £200 for the rebuild. They don't host in Notts anymore
the severs (well at least mine) are in Manchester. I am at the moment
moving my hosting of them.

I currently use a company down south Asuk / Dedi-Power and they are big
enough to be secure but small enough that when you have a problem you
can talk to the technicians to resolve the issue. It is automated and
email driven but you do go to the technicians and are not filtered
through an uncaring help desk.

john m howitt

mobile	+447870644487
office	+44(0)1159864555

www.egolight.com
www.edication.com
Queen Victoria, it is said, so enjoyed Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
that she asked for a copy of the author's next work. Carroll obliged
with the Syllabus of Plane Algebraical Geometry.
Her Majesty was not amused.